Coke on Paper

How to remove inorganic stains. Inorganic stains come from material that is not from a living organism such as lime and mineral deposits, rust, soap scum, and stains from chemicals.

Coke on Paper

Postby Hachey82 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:11 am

Any tips how to remove coke from paper? I spilt in on some important certificates.

Thanks
Hachey82
Little Duster
Little Duster

Re: Coke on Paper

Postby mrscleannw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi Hachey82! Thank you for your question.

I have actually done an experiment to try and find ways to remove dried coke from paper, without much luck. :( I'm not sure if any of our other forum members have any suggestions, but if they do, then I'm sure they'll leave some tips.

I did find that it is exponentially easier to remove coke from paper if you get to it before it dries (which seems like a no brainier). Dabbing it up with a paper towel should be enough to do the trick.

If you have any more questions, or have found the solution, then please come back and post again!
Thanks,
Mrs. Clean
mrscleannw
Cleaning Queen
Cleaning Queen

Return to Removing Other Stains